Automate Media Operations
With BLAM from Blue Lucy
The content production and supply chain management platform for the media industry
TRANSFORM YOUR MEDIA BUSINESS WITH BLAM
A COMPLETE SOLUTION
BLAM optimises the media production process from preproduction to distribution.
- Task management drives internal operations.
- Work Order management tracks outsourced functions.
- Cost tracking allows precise project reconciliation.
BLAM supports media operations for multiplatform production.
- Management of all project-related media and supporting assets.
- Production tools for QC, logging, shot-listing and rough-cut editing.
- Plug-ins and connectors to major post-production systems.
BLAM’s core workflow engine automates previously manual tasks.
- Automated media processing and format transformation.
- Automated archive and restore procedures.
- Automated data parsing and metadata generation.
BLAM connects disparate systems to create efficiencies and reduce costs
- A wide range of off-the-shelf connectors to third party platforms.
- REST API and full SDK for self-service integration.
- Integration and bespoke development support from Blue Lucy.
BLAM simplifies multiplatform content delivery.
- Automated content packaging and publication.
- Connectors for a wide range of media platforms.
- Missing media connectors for linear playout systems.
BLAM provides access to unprecedented levels of operational data to inform business decisions
- Operational dashboards provide real-time information.
- Workflow monitoring provides detailed status reports.
- Customisable reporting tools provide in-depth analytics.
BAFTA recognised that the Blue Lucy Asset Manager (BLAM) could transform their archiving and post-production systems from on-premise RAID arrays and Excel spreadsheets to efficient cloud enabled workflows. BAFTA is now using the BLAM, hosted entirely in Amazon Web Services (AWS), to manage their content archive and streamline production workflows.View case study
After recently moving storage and management of their content library in-house, Banijay Rights needed to bring the archive under secure management and streamline operations with automation and task management. They chose BLAM for archive and operations management.View case study