Unify Media Operations
With BLAM from Blue Lucy
The content production and supply chain management automation platform for the media industry
TRANSFORM YOUR MEDIA BUSINESS WITH BLAM
BLAM - A COMPLETE SOLUTION
BLAM optimises media operations throughout the production lifecycle from camera to consumer.
- Multifaceted media asset management with powerful search.
- Infinitely scalable platform delivers a truly global capability.
- Manages 3rd party services and tools through a unified UI.
BLAM supports production and post production operations with user friendly operational tools and key integrations with production tools.
- Management of all project-related media and ancillary assets.
- Production tools for logging, editing, review /approve and QC.
- Connectors for post-production systems including Adobe & Avid.
BLAM is an entirely workflow driven platform which allows media companies to automate a wide range of operational functions.
- Operator configurable workflow automation via 300+ BLidgets.
- WorkOrder based content processing.
- Operational task management delivers unprecedented efficiency.
BLAM connects disparate production and business systems to create efficiencies, drive precision and reduce operational costs.
- 50+ off-the-shelf connectors to media services & systems.
- REST API and full C# and Python SDK for self-service integration.
- Integration and bespoke development support from Blue Lucy.
BLAM simplifies multiplatform content delivery.
- WorkOrder driven content reformatting, packaging & distribution.
- Automated publishing to a wide range of consumer platforms.
- Connectors for linear playout systems.
BLAM provides unprecedented levels of operational management information to inform business decisions.
- Operational dashboards provide real-time summary information.
- Workflow monitoring provides a multi-dimensional business view.
- Customisable reporting tools provide in-depth analytics.
BAFTA recognised that the Blue Lucy Asset Manager (BLAM) could transform their archiving and post-production systems from on-premise RAID arrays and Excel spreadsheets to efficient cloud enabled workflows. BAFTA is now using the BLAM, hosted entirely in Amazon Web Services (AWS), to manage their content archive and streamline production workflows.View case study
After recently moving storage and management of their content library in-house, Banijay Rights needed to bring the archive under secure management and streamline operations with automation and task management. They chose BLAM for archive and operations management.View case study