Unify Media Operations
With BLAM from Blue Lucy
The media services integration platform.
TRANSFORM YOUR MEDIA BUSINESS WITH BLAM
BLAM - A COMPLETE SOLUTION
BLAM supports the media asset lifecycle from pre-production planning to distribution, and every touchpoint between.
- Multifaceted media management supported by expansive search.
- Inventory management links media to rights for distributors.
- Manages disparate, cloud and ground storage repositories.
BLAM supports production & post production operations with accessible tools and integrations with production systems.
- Management of all project-related media and ancillary assets.
- Browser tools for recoding, logging & editing with AI support.
- Sophisticated integrations with post tools including Adobe & Avid.
BLAM is an entirely workflow driven platform allowing media operators to automate a wide range of operational functions.
- Highly configurable workflow automation via 450+ microservices.
- WorkOrder based model for batch content processing.
- Task management delivers unprecedented operational efficiency.
BLAM connects disparate production and business systems to create efficiencies, drive precision and reduce operational costs.
- 70+ off-the-shelf connectors to media services & systems.
- REST API and full C# and Python SDK for self-service integration.
- Integration and bespoke development support from Blue Lucy.
BLAM automates that last mile delivery function with direct integration to consumer platforms and aggregators.
- WorkOrder driven content reformatting, packaging & distribution.
- Automated content retrieval, assembly, delivery and publishing.
- Connectors for all channels from linear TV to social media.
BLAM provides unprecedented levels of operational management information to inform business decisions.
- Operational dashboards provide real-time status information.
- Workflow monitoring provides a multi-dimensional business views.
- Customisable reporting tools provide in-depth analytics.
BAFTA recognised that the Blue Lucy Asset Manager (BLAM) could transform their archiving and post-production systems from on-premise RAID arrays and Excel spreadsheets to efficient cloud enabled workflows. BAFTA is now using the BLAM, hosted entirely in Amazon Web Services (AWS), to manage their content archive and streamline production workflows.View case study
After recently moving storage and management of their content library in-house, Banijay Rights needed to bring the archive under secure management and streamline operations with automation and task management. They chose BLAM for archive and operations management.View case study