Want to work with some of the leading media businesses to help transform their operations? We are a small software and consulting company that is growing quickly due to our International footprint and renowned reputation. We work with the leaders in broadcasting and other leading organisations across various industries to consult on operational processes and install bespoke technical solutions with our proprietary software. Our solutions deliver real savings to the customers we work with and our software is transforming business in the digital age.
We currently have opportunities for full time C# developers to join our UK based development team to enhance our software product range and realise the requirements of our broad customer base.
• Expert C# Developer
Must be expertly familiar with C# 4.0 (including LINQ, Lambdas and all recent .Net technologies)
• Good C++ Skills
Although most of our codebase is now C#, many of our Video Processing tools either rely on or are built in C++. Knowledge of C++ and COM would be highly desirable.
• Good SQL Database Knowledge
Strong SQL knowledge (especially in SQL Server) is highly desirable.
• Experience of working in a Rapid Application environment and using Agile methodologies
A full understanding of iterative delivery and the desire to deliver high quality solutions quickly to clients.
• DirectShow Knowledge
Some of our applications utilise Microsoft’s DirectShow COM library to carry out video processing, a thorough understanding is highly desirable.
• Familiarity of working with broadcast and professional video operations
Both knowledge of a technical nature (YUV vs RGB, 24-bit audio) and of hardware interfaces(SDI, RS422) etc.
• Familiarity of cloud based systems
Knowledge of AWS and MS Azure development and deployment would be an advantage.
• Strong Communication Skills
The role will require much client facing time and customer engagement. All Blue Lucy team members need to adaptable, articulate and well presented with strong communication skills.
• ’Soft’ Skills
The ability to work in an informal environment, unsupervised on key elements of our software, whilst keeping good records of code changes and functional documentation.
• Our office in South West London or home based.
• Infrequent international travel may be required.
• Salary commensurate with demonstrable skill and experience.
• Discretionary, target based bonus structure.
• All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
• 25-days annual leave.
• Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Absolutely no Agencies.