Career Opportunities – Spring 2022
Service Delivery Manager(s)
We are recruiting for service delivery managers to support the implementation of our BLAM platform with our rapidly expanding customer base of international media companies. Our customers are engaged in every aspect of the media lifecycle from pre-production to finished program fulfilment (media supply chain) and everything in between.
Blue Lucy doesn’t do hard sell, we don’t even have a sales team and spends less than 4% of revenue on marketing. Our success is, as it should be, entirely reliant on the ongoing success of our customers and their ongoing recommendations. In return we believe their success is dependent on our platform rapidly and continually delivering business benefits. As such Service Delivery is the most important aspect of our operational business. So, if you are an experienced service delivery or project manager, with a background in media technology or operations, we’d like to hear from you. Ideally the majority of your career will have been on the operational, rather than supplier side, of the fence but operational insight howsoever acquired is key.
Headline Responsibilities & Capabilities
- You will lead customer engagements from first contact, and ensure the delivery of the BLAM platform realises business value in the customer’s operational context.
- You will lead the Blue Lucy internal resources in the delivery of services with an outcomes focused approach.
- You will manage the on-going customer relationship ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met and that the platform continues to deliver value.
- You will contribute directly to the product management capability and ensure important customer feature requests are qualified across the business and incorporated into our ‘living roadmap’.
- You will provide operational insight to ensure that customers maximise the business opportunities afforded by the platform.
- You will be rigorous in approach with a keen eye for detail mixed with pragmatism and a roll your sleeves up, can do attitude.
Our BLAM platform offers a revolutionary view on software service integration for the media industry but it is the operational insight and business outcomes focused approach that truly sets us apart. Our organisation is largely flat and the combined engineering and operations team are collectively the single accountable entity that takes ownership of customer outcomes. Some of the largest and most innovative media businesses are dependant on BLAM for their day to day operations. As a company we are growing rapidly, with significant new projects to deliver over the coming 12-18 months, so now is a great time to join the blue team.
If this reads like you, please do get in touch for an initial chat.
No agencies on this one please, we know what we are looking for.