BLAM-3.2105 – Release Notes
BLAM-3.2105 – Release notes
Release Date: 09-05-2021
BLAM-3 SDK Version: 188.8.131.52
BLAM-3 Core API and Workflow
- SAML integration for 3rd party service provisioned authentication.
- Folder search results level “Direct” – returns folders that have metadata values saved directly, i.e. not inherited.
- Option to completely turn off watch-folders on a particular Workflow instance for use in hybrid cloud-ground deployments.
- Allow per-service DMZ to be specified so that watch-folders can copy more efficiently.
- Platform Email Templates are now configurable from the Configs panel.
- Email Templates are now selectable as a type in Blidgets.
- Logos can now be set on a per organisation basis or as global defaults.
- Application title can now be set using the `AppTitle` environment variable.
- SuperAdmin can now take any task without being assigned as a user or part of a Group.
- Workflows now pass on the triggering User data when triggered from another workflow.
- Unified Video Player controls across the different Panel views.
- Display number of Assets when sending Workspace to a Workflow.
- Confirmation modal on clearing a Workflow.
- Show grid when dragging Blidgets on Workflow Blueprint canvas.
- Bulk metadata updating via a workspace in Metadata view.
- User icons now identify (by colour) the domain under which they are logged in.
- Allow folder search precision to be configured.
- “Find in Projects” option on Asset context menu.
- Allow metadata layout/overview to set “fall back” values, so if field ‘A’ does not have a value the UI will display field ‘B’.
- UI now ‘remembers’ the last Organisation the user was logged in as and will attempt to log back in on that organisation.
- Subtitles assigned as child assets can now be selected by right clicking the ‘CC’ button on the video player.
- Search Queries can now be sent directly to a Workflow using the `>` at the bottom of the search panel.
- Option to send search results to a Workspace using the `>` at the bottom of the search panel.
- Create Stills button added to logging and qc panels, configured workflow creates a still image as a child asset.
- Save Panel Layout button for saving divider positions on a per user basis.
- Performance improvements to WorkOrders panel for large data-sets.
BLAM-3 Core BLidgets
- Send Email from Template.
- Delete WorkOrders.
- Add Logo – used for setting organisation specific logos.
- Trigger Workflow (Folders).
- Create Folders From XML (WorkOrders) – creates folders from structured data and invokes WorkOrders in a single step.
BLAM-3 Core BLidget Updates
- Get Work Orders – may now be configured to select by a date range or multiple date conditions.
- Register Unzipped Files – may now be configured to create a BLAM project/folder of the contents when registering as BLAM assets.
- Register Unmanaged Files S3 – now syncs file locations of assets that are already registered rather than skipping.
BLAM-3 3rd Party Connector BLidgets
- Vidchecker QC Connector.
- Export Media to Yella Umbrella Nebula platform.
- Raise Task in Yella Umbrella Stellar platform.
- Aspera P2P Transfer Blidget – connector to the Aspera Enterprise Node API.
- Aspera Shares Transfer Blidget – connector to Aspera Shares API V1.
- Aspera Shares Clear Up Blidget – connector to Aspera Shares API V1.
- ADI XML Reader Blidget to extract metadata from ADI Package XML.
- BAFTA Electron Parallel Transcoder connector.
- ScreenOcean Publish connector.
- ScreenOcean Delete connector.