BLAM-3.2102 – Release Notes
BLAM-3.2101.1 – Release notes
Release Date: 15-01-2021
BLAM-3 SDK Version: 220.127.116.11
- Added Handle, Lead Time, and Reserve Period to the front end recorder panel
- Add the Seconds component to the Scheduled Start and Stop Time values in the front end, and adjust calculations.
- Allow the display of audio track summaries on the metadata overview or panel, e.g. @original/audio/all/bitrate
BLAM-3.2102 – Release notes
Release Date: 02-02-2021
BLAM-3 SDK Version: 3.0.4
- Added Distributed Cache service to API.
- Empty Output is now treated as success (no error) but with an Empty Output message.
- Allow Workflow Run Node Success/Progress messages, e.g. “4 assets copied”.
- New permissions for Project Templates.
- Display of BLidget categories on the BLidget list.
- Colour-coding in BLidget help dialogs to distinguish data types.
- Search result highlighting for fuzzy search.
- Allow assets to be dragged from the related assets on the media panel for e.g. dropping into a workspace.
- Updated Editor panel to handle Review Tasks of an EDL (auto-loads the EDL in the timeline and auto-opens the first Asset of the EDL in the preview window).
- View, create and delete Project Templates.
- Allow manually creating a placeholder in a folder or as a child/parent via the Upload Panel.
BLAM-3 Recording Service
- Allow Workflows to be set to be triggered on Recording Start and on Recording End.
- Allow a Workflow trigger to be assigned to a specific each Recorder Channel.
- Allow a File Store to be set against a Recorder so the Recording Service.
- Added Recording Blueprint to API for defining recurring recordings.
- Updated ScheduledRecordings to Recordings, updated API endpoint and models.
- Added Live Updates to Recorders for real-time monitoring.
- Added next 24 hrs to GetRecordings refresh interval to the Recording Service, refresh also triggered when RecordingBlueprints are updated.
- Recording Timeline allows Scheduled Recordings to be created directly from clicking future empty space on a channel row.
BLAM-3 Core BLidgets (Fixes and Improvements)
- Create Master AAF: Fixed incorrect path being provided to set media to real path.
- Updated AtemeTITAN SDK client to allow bespoke base url (including relative path) and optionally set port number.
- Added to Technical Data Brancher: “Exists” option to check that a property has a value.
- Fixed Root Path and Relative Path maps when reading and writing AAF files.
Atomise Asset File (Avid): Fix not setting the tape name.
- Update to WorkOrders: Asset ID: Interpolate any input data type.
BLAM-3 Core BLidgets (New)
- Export Workflows (XML): For bulk exporting BLAM workflows.
- Import Workflows (XML): For bulk importing BLAM workflows.
Get sQ Clip: Get individual Clip Data from Quantel for a Quantel Clip ID.
- Fix workflow runner query timing out if there are too many queued nodes. Add quasi-pagination, retaining prioritisation and concurrency behaviour.
- Fix fuzzy search erroring on some special characters like ‘(‘ ,’)’.
- VideoPixelAspectRatio is now displayed consistently with VideoAspectRatio.
- Improve search table maintenance performance when assets added/removed from folders.
- Fixed bug in frontend which was incorrectly URL-encoding DateTimeOffsets passed as URI parameters.
- Added missing type to advanced search drop-down menu.
- Allow streaming links to access assets with group restrictions.
- Prevent auto-loading assets when they are dropped into a workspace.
- Prevent deleted assets showing in the related assets view on the Media Panel.