Making the case for MAM published today in Broadcast Magazine covers the Broadcast TECH MAM breakfast held in March and sponsored by Blue Lucy. It was highly informative session echoing many of Blue Lucy’s views and approaches to MAM implementation. The breakfast was pretty good too!
• There is no such thing as a perfect off-the-shelf MAM that will meet all requirements, bespoke works will always be required.
• There is need to making operational process systematic in order to scale and drive efficiency.
• MAM in isolation will yield limited benefits. A MAM should be fully integrated with all operational and business systems.
• The need to establish, at the outset, what the business wants to achieve from the implementation of MAM.
• Carefully calculate the RoI by understanding how your business works today at the outset of the project.
The full article can be read here: MAM Breakfast Seminar April 2016